Thanks for using PashtoFonts. In this article we'll describe about how to use our plugin. First Install the module. If you don't know how to install a Joomla module see below - if already have installed the module than skip this part
- Download the extension to your local machine as a zip file package.
- From the back-end of your Joomla site (administration)
- Select Extensions -> Install/Uninstall.
- Click the Browse button and select the extension package on your local machine.
- Click the Upload File & Install button.
- that's it - Now you can go to Plugin Manager and start using PashtoFonts
The below image is a sneaky peak of PashtoFonts backend configuration
Configuration of Fields
- PashtoFonts: Select PashtoFonts for your tags (to be define below this field). List of fonts and styles
- Class: You can define CSS classes to apply PashtoFonts, better to check your body class with firebug and define here like .item-page etc If you apply CSS on simple <p> class it will disturb rest of <p> used in front-end, modules and menus that's why try to be specific to the class used for article body. Click here to check how to find the class with firebug.
- Additional CSS: The tags or class selected in previous field can be re-tune here. Adjust font-size, color, direction and line-height etc. It is important to set direction of the text since we are using RTL fonts.
- Enable for Headings: Since we have title and body in Joomla articles you can use different font faces for each. Rest of the configuration is the same as for body text. You can re-tune classes and tags with CSS.